Our investment style and research methodology is best described as ‘fundamental core’.
‘Fundamental’ research methodology is performed utilizing industry and investment analyst reports/interviews, conferences as well as management calls and interviews.
The important valuation metrics include:
- Price/Book, Price/Cash Flow, Price/NAV, Price/Earnings, EV/EBITDA
- Strong Balance Sheet, Dividend Yield, Cash Flow Yield
- Management: Vision and Execution
- Regulatory Environment
A ‘Core’ investing style refers to the process whereby we incorporate both Value and Growth characteristics:
- Meld the best attributes of both VALUE and GROWTH investing
- Methodology varies by sector
- Relative to peers and history